Event Rental Session
Sit down with a member of our team in the Party Rental Ltd. showroom to design your custom tablescape.
Your session includes:
• One-hour consultation
• Tablescape design advice
• Initial event rental quote
• Two rounds of revisions
• Confirmation of delivery and pick-up schedules
*If final rental order is greater than $2,500, the rental session fee will be applied to your order total.
Looking to create that perfect Hunt Country event but have limited funds or are on a short time frame? Our Studio Session is the perfect option for you! We gather information from you prior to the meeting and to help research vendors and come up with a custom design for your wedding day!
We will spend six hours at our Middleburg Events Studio looking at floral inspiration, playing with rentals and going over all your wedding needs!
By the time you leave the studio you will have the following things in hand:
• A custom Wedding Budget based off of your design and wedding needs
• A rental proposal from Party Rentals LTD. (if applicable)
• A custom inspiration board
• A list of vendors that meet your budget needs and design aesthetic
• A suggested wedding timeline for the wedding day
• Lunch for two catered from the Red Fox Inn
The Piedmont Planning Experience
From full service planning and event design to month-of coordination our team will make sure that no detail is missed.
The Month-of Coordination experience includes:
• Onboarding consultation eight weeks prior to the event
• Development of wedding timeline, venue floor plan, and event flow
• Final venue walkthrough
• Rehearsal coordination
• Wedding day management of vendor set up, from the start of the ceremony through the send off
• Each event will have one dedicated planner and at least one assistant
Event Planning and Design experience includes:
• All of the items listed in Month of Coordination
• Orchestrate your wedding day from start to finish
• Craft your overall vision and unique details with the finest vendors in the Piedmont
• Access to our custom wedding project management system to constantly stay in the loop on the logistical elements of your wedding or event. It includes vendor schedules, guest lists, budgets, task lists, and inspiration boards
Starting at $5,000
Guided Venue Tours
A member of our team will personally guide you on a tour of the venues in our portfolio that best match your event specifications.
At each venue we will discuss:
• Venue layout and event flow options
• Insight into how past events have operated successfully at the venue
• Venue history and special amenities
• Venue package options including information on pricing and policies
Two Venues: $195 / Three Venues: $265